- 24/7 hours of service of security patrol and bi-lingual receptionist (English and Spanish).
- Free Wifi throughout property with good reception.
- Free filtered water in reception and breakfast areas to refill bottles provided in room.
- Spacious dining area for breakfast and getting together in a lush jungle garden setting surrounded by colorful plants and flowers. There is a large menu for the optional breakfast for every taste.
- Las Golondrinas is a famous for its collection of antique pottery overflowing with a profusion of plants, and niches & patios for resting, reading, contemplation and quiet conversations.
- Always hot shower within seconds.
- Coffee, cappuccino and hot chocolate dispenser in reception area 24/7
- Salon near entrance with sitting area, library (feel free to leave your finished books there), and a TV featuring local channels.
- Hotel Las Golondrinas is conveniently located in historic zone within easy walking distance of many of the city´s attractions, including the Zócalo (city square), churches and Cathedral, the world-famous Santo Domingo museum, Etnobotanical Garden, restaurants and shopping. Private parking available nearby.
- Hotel Las Golondrinas was established in 1989 by the Velasco Hernández family with an ingenious remodel of 2 great houses into 27 unique rooms connected by passages. It employs many of same staff since its inception, creating an ambiance of a contented family team.
- For a virtual tour, go to YouTube.com and look for “Hotel Las Golondrinas Oaxaca”.
Come for the city, return for the hotel, like the swallows (golondrinas) that always come back.
You're staying at a family hotel; all of us wish you a good time in Oaxaca. The services we'd like to offer you are written on the back of this page.