1. Do you have wifi? Yes, broadband internet and fiber optics.
2. What are the payment methods? With credit card (visa and mastecard), bank deposit, bank transfer, paypal, compropago
3. Do you have parking? No, but 2 blocks away there is public parking with hours from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. they have a pension service.
4. Is breakfast included? No, the hotel has a cafeteria service that caters to the menu from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
5. Is it safe to walk at night in the city? Yes, the historical picture is safe and as in all cities, prudence is always advisable.
6. Is there a laundry service? No, but a few meters away there is a laundry service, in the street of Manuel Bravo, with an approximate schedule of 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
7. Are taxes included in the room rate? Yes, taxes are included.
8. What is the check-in and check-out time? Check-in is after 3:00 p.m., and room delivery must be made before 12:00 p.m.
9. Is the hotel open 24 hours a day? The hotel is open 24 hours a day, we also have a receptionist and night stand for your peace and comfort.
10. How do you get to the hotel from the airport? In both cases you take a taxi to the hotel, in the case of the airport, there are vans or collective taxis or if you prefer taxi with direct private service to the hotel door.
11. Do you accept pets? No, we're sorry.
12. How many days in advance do you have to make a reservation? In high season we recommend to do it with 2 months of anticipation.
13. Do the rooms have air conditioning? No, we only have pedestal fans.